Fujitsu Study Highlights How Supply Chains Are Struggling With Digital Transformation
A recent study from Fujitsu highlights how supply chains are struggling to keep up with the digital era.
“The Digital Information PACT” analyses how businesses understand the transformative power of technology but are struggling to keep the four strategic elements required to transform people, actions, collaboration and technology (PACT).
Over 1,600 organisations worldwide were assessed on how they manage the four strategic elements required for successful digital transformation mentioned above.
The key findings were:
- Almost half (46%) of all organisations have
already delivered digital transformation projects
and seen outcomes delivered from these.
- Customers (58%) are the biggest drivers for digital
- The ‘Actions’ taken by a business, i.e. having the
right processes, attitudes and behaviors within
the organisation, is the most important criteria for
achieving digital success (32%).
- Digital transformation is expected to deliver both
operational and financial results within 18 months
- A third (33%) of organisations have cancelled a
digital transformation project in the past
- The average cost of a failed project is more