The State of Online Reputation Management 2020
With most of the working world now doing so remotely, a company’s online reputation is more crucial than ever.
Linus Gregoriadis, Director of London Research, and Phil Capper, of Reputation.com, explore in recent webinar how companies can manage their reputations more effectively to build trust among consumers and improve commercial performance. The webinar covered the results of recent business and consumer surveys involving hundreds of businesses across the world and 4,000 consumers in the US, UK, Germany and Australia.
- Online reputation maturity – what leaders are doing differently from their peers
- Importance of building trust as part of effective customer experience (CX) and voice of customer (VoC) programs
- The power of online ratings and reviews across different business sectors
- Overcoming barriers to more effective online reputation management
- Consumer expectations around how feedback and comments are addressed
Click on link to register and view – viewing time is 1 hour approximately.
Courtesy of Digital Doughnut