Upcoming Events: Transport Leaders Conference
FTA Ireland is providing a one-day conference, the first of its kind, focussed on controlling the legal, financial and taxation risks unique to the transport sector.
The conference will be chaired by Sean Gallagher, well known as an investor in Dragons Den, and is designed to bring delegates up to speed with changes in transport law and accounting, to reduce your business legal risks, and manage your business compliance.
The Conference will provide coverage of game changing forces at work within the industry while delivering leading edge content. It will provide a unique opportunity for all key players operating within the sector to come together for valuable business networking and to address how to run lean, profitable and sustainable transport operations.
- Cost and Risk Management in a Changing Environment, Gerry O Reilly, Crowe Horwarth
- The Legal Landscape for Transport, Helen Noble, Cambell Johnston Clark
- Panel Discussion on Topical Industry Issues, moderated by Sean Gallagher
- Death and Taxes, Daragh O’Shaughnessy, KSI Faulkner Orr
- Enforcement Leader Address, Moyagh Murdoch, CEO, RSA
- Navigating Ireland’s Employment Laws, Alastair Purdy, Purdy Fitzgerald
Date and venue
Thursday 25 September
Crown Plaza Hotel, Northwood, Dublin
FTA Ireland members
- €300 + VAT first delegate
- €250 + VAT subsequent delegates
Non-FTA Ireland members
- €325 + VAT first delegate
- €290 + VAT subsequent delegates